"Walking Alongside" best describes the therapeutic process. Each of us has need of counsel at different times in our lives. No stigma, no shame. A wise man once said, "Come, let us reason together..." Let's believe for a miracle together.
- Personal Growth
- Life coaching
- Substance Issues
- Pre-marital counseling
Appointments available Wednesdays & Thursdays
New Life Christian Center - Novato, California
For Appointments call (415) 884-9444 and open the door to your future...
or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed since 1992, Myles has been privileged to see families find wholeness both here in the Bay area and overseas. He and his wife have presented their marriage seminar, “From This Day Forward” in Russia and counseled in Congo, India and at home. Myles uses a spiritually based cognitive behavioral therapy and works short term with most clients.
- Over 15 years of counseling and teaching experience in the Bay Area and overseas (Russia, India, Africa)
- Director of LifeFlow Counseling Center for 12 year
- Presented Marriage and Family seminars at Christian Church of San Rafael; Open Door Church, Novato; Vertical Call (formerly Christian Life Church), Santa Rosa; New Life Christian Center, Novato
- Co-founded Trust & Triumph: a substance abuse recovery group
- Reconciliation between marriage partners and parents/teens
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies and Counseling – both degrees with High Honors, Christian Life International Bible College, 1987
- Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Azusa Pacific University, 1989
- MFT License, 1992
- Specialized License in Counseling, Assemblies of God, 1994
- Ordained with the Evangelical Church Alliance, 2003
License # MFT 29891